Our school meals are provided by Autograph who are excited to introduce their new Gold Accredited lunch menu. Their Gold Food For Life menus are using more and more sustainable ingredients, supporting better animal welfare, creating more home-produced meals that taste great for our children. School meals are ordered via ParentPay, and all orders need to be placed by 9am on the day required. You can also take advantage of this ordering system to order a week, month or even a term in advance. Should you require any help using the portal, please call ParentPay on 02476 994820, Monday – Friday 8am – 6pm, and they will be happy to help you. To find out more about Eden, please see the link below.
Eden have adopted the Gold Food For Life catering mark. The Food For Life catering mark is a unique way to gain independent endorsement for serving fresh food you can trust. Your new Food For Life menu includes seasonal produce with at least 75% of dishes freshly prepared by our well-trained school cooks. It’s a guarantee from the Soil Association that what’s on your menu is:
- Organic fresh beef and mince
- Farm assured free range pork
- Farm assured chicken, sausages and beef burgers
- MSC responsibly sourced fish
- Fairtrade bananas and sugar
- Free range eggs
- No undesirable additives or artificial trans fats
Their commitment to healthy eating in our schools is still as strong as ever. To ensure our children eat well and understand the importance of a healthy diet and lifestyle they make sure that:
- Their menus meet or exceed government food and nutrition standards
- There are no undesirable additives or artificial transfats in their menus
- Their team of nutritionists develop all their menus to ensure balanced, healthy choices
- Their products from suppliers can be traced back to source
- Their menus can be adapted to meet your needs
If you’d like to know more about their school meals please contact them using the below email.