The Inspire Curriculum
The Inspire Curriculum is a new, best practice solution for schools and academies: shaping the new Statutory 2014 Primary National Framework into an integrated thematic curriculum which links to the wider world of work, life-skills and learning outside the classroom.
- 54 downloadable themed units, each lasting 4 weeks, each mapped to NC Programmes of Study, and including Applied Maths which have been adapted to suit our school.
- Complete POS Coverage for English, Applied Mathematics, Science, Languages KS2, Art & Design, Design & Technology, Geography, History, Computing and Music
- Standalone Maths which will work with existing programmes
- Resource Lists and Summary Sheets
- Medium Term Planning
- Launch and Language Powerpoints
- Exemplified Lessons
- Resources to support lessons
- Lesson summary ideas for approx 72 or 76 guided learning hours per unit
- SPAG product will be available separately.
- Planned to fit in with festivals, seasons and events with opportunities to tie in the South American Units to the World Cup and the Olympics.
- International variations can be developed.
Developed from the New Statutory Curriculum, piloted with real schools by a team of current, existing outstanding practitioners; Head Teachers; Ofsted inspectors; University Lecturers; Senior Education Consultants and Subject experts. Our approach is based on evidence and the collective practical experience of the Inspire team. To find out which unit you child is currently studying, please take a look at the class pages.
Read Write Inc
In KS1 we also use Read Write Inc., developed by Ruth Miskin, provides a structured and systematic approach to teaching literacy. It is used by more than a quarter of the UK’s primary schools and is designed to create fluent readers, confident speakers and willing writers.Each Read Write Inc. programme meets the higher expectations of the new curriculum and uses effective assessment to accelerate every child’s progress